Sign-Up Instructions for Jobs at Meets
How to Register for Meet Attendance and Jobs at a Meet:
Log in to the website. Login is found in the upper right hand corner of the screen.
If you can’t remember your password, click "Forgot your password" to reset your password.
If you haven't set up your SwimTopia account yet, click "Forgot your password" to reset your password. (If your email is not in the system, i.e. you were not included on your family's registration as a parent/guardian, this will not work for you and you will need to contact Karen Purdy to be added. If you request to be added, please copy the person that registered your swimmers.)
Under the Meets & Events tab, select "Signup Calendar" to sign up for a swim meet.
- Click the green JOB SIGNUP button and sign up for volunteer shifts (note one parent may sign up both parents for jobs -- scroll down and you’ll see the other parent listed).
- Click Save Assignments.
- Click Back to Signup Calendar.
- Click the green MEET ENTRY button
- Click Edit below your swimmers' names, use the drop down menu for each swimmer to indicate "attending this meet" or "not attending this meet". You can leave a message for the coach here if you need to.
- Click Save.
- If your child is in the Developmental Group and not yet swimming in meets, go ahead and mark them as "not attending this meet" now. You can change it if/when your child is ready to swim in a meet. The Developmental Coaches will let you know when your swimmer is ready.
- Meet attendance deadlines:
- A Meets: Noon, the Tuesday before the meet.
- B Meets: Noon, the Monday before the meet.
A Few Notes about Job Sign-Ups
- During this season's Swimmer Registration, you did not sign up for any jobs, you only indicated your Preference for certain Volunteer jobs/positions. You will need to sign up for Meet Jobs through the JOB SIGNUP (see above for instructions.)
- You will only be able to see jobs you are eligible for. For example, only those people that are Certified as Stroke and Turn Judges will see the job request for Stroke & Turn Judge. If you do not see a job you think you are eligible for, please contact Karen Purdy.
- If you have a question about a Volunteer Position, including Meet Jobs, please see our Volunteer Information pages.
- Bake Sale donation sign ups are included in the Meet Job Sign Up.
- If you would like to see all the jobs you have signed up for for the entire season, log-in, go to the upper righthand corner of the website where you will see "Welcome Your Name", hover over Your Name, click My Account from the drop down menu. Your family's job assignments will be listed at the bottom of the page.
- Pasta Party Sign-Ups work the same way as Meet Job Sign-ups, but instead of signing up to do a job you are signing up to bring delicious food (like pie.)